Old December 10th 09, 03:15 PM posted to soc.women,alt.slack,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,misc.kids,alt.abortion
Rob Cypher[_2_]

Default Anyone sniff Girl Scout panties?

On Tue, 01 Dec 2009 11:01:30 +1100, Doug Laidlaw wrote:

Maybe, but I like getting as far as I can from a female of any age. It is a
great help when depressed. It is maturity. "Love is like the measles"
according to several authors:

Jerome K Jerome: "We all have to go through it." but luckily, it is a
passing phase.

D.W. Jerrold: "All the worse when it comes late in life." That is because
love then is a sign of immaturity. As my wife cponstantly repeats, love is
a pleasant diversion for teenagers.

Doug.

And sex is a pleasant diversion for adults. What's your point?

Panty sniffin' man wrote:

I like the smell of a little girl's ass.

--
Rob Cypher
http://robcypher.livejournal.com
http://www.myspace.com/robcyphercollective
http://www.facebook.com/robcypher
http://www.youtube.com/robcypher
http://www.twitter.com/robcypher
*
Music Reviews:
http://apps.facebook.com/visualcdrack/people/1713595594
Book Reviews:
http://apps.facebook.com/facebookshe...ple/1713595594
Movie Reviews:
http://apps.facebook.com/dvdshelf/people/1713595594
TV Reviews:
http://apps.facebook.com/livingsocia...ple/1713595594
Video Game Reviews:
http://apps.facebook.com/videogamera...ple/1713595594
*
WARNING - THE SHROOMERY IS FULL OF RACISTS. Proof is presented he
http://robcypher.livejournal.com/68904.html