Old April 4th 05, 05:26 PM
Kevin Karplus

On 2005-04-04, electroscopillan wrote:
DS gets tons of hugs and is full of smiles and laughter - really, I'm
blessed with a *very* good-natured child. I sometimes wonder if I lavish it
on a little thick - is it self-indulgent to give/get so many hugs? His
daycare provider tells me how affectionate he is - how nice it is to come to
work and get so many hugs and smiles.

I don't think you *can* give too many hugs to a child who likes them.
When he gets older he may think it uncool to be hugged, so both of you
should enjoy the hugs as long as you can.

Kevin Karplus http://www.soe.ucsc.edu/~karplus
(Senior member, IEEE) (Board of Directors, ISCB)
Affiliations for identification only.