Old July 19th 06, 04:21 PM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Nan

Default Find anyone/anywhere People search website

On Wed, 19 Jul 2006 01:43:05 GMT, "cathy"
wrote:

Thank you Mark for ranking me up there with internet drug dealers. And I am
finished now with this thread. Once someone places an order before any
searching is done on the person they wish to locate I do have an
"interview" with them and I do ask them to consent to a background check
on themselves before I proceed. And believe it or not YES I have turned
away many people away even though they have no criminal past, but I have
been doing this for such a long time, certain phrases are used by people
who in my opinion are not stable such as "I am desperately in love with
her/him" or "she/he broke my heart and haven't heard back anything in
response to my emails anymore", and ect, ect ect. I tell these folks I'm
sorry but I cannot help you and tell them they will have to obtain the
information they wish from another source. Okay I am finished defending
myself. I am not a bad person, and I do not cater to stalkers or people
who wish inflict harm on others. I am an honest person who provides a
valuable service though those who are greatly appreciate they have found
their lost parent/sibling or employers that they have not put their
business in jeopardy by hiring a "high risk" employee. I AM NOT to be
ranked with DRUG DEALERS. This has all gone to far, and I do apologize if
I gave anyone the wrong impression. But I do feel I am being unfairly
judged.

Wow, you're overly defensive!!
Mark did no such thing. Internet pharmacies are legit, but can be
misused. Just like your service! Frankly, I find your knee-jerk
jumping to erroneous conclusions troubling. Most good business owners
would simply thank people for their thoughts and perhaps look at ways
to improve their site/business, in an effort to alleviate those
fears/issues.

Nan