Old August 12th 08, 02:49 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Kat

Default So, today I heard...

A heartbeat at my app't!
Although I've heard the heartbeat in the other pregnancies over and over
again, I still found it neat and an experience!
I *think* I've been feeling this one move - not much at all and it's by no
means regular or strong - but I'm positive. Last week or so, and only on a
rare occasion. I think I'm around 15 weeks now, so that sounds about right,
I think.
But, hearing an actual heartbeat today was kind of fun

I've gained some weight and everything else was fine. I have that triple
screen around the 24th of August (the one for Down's syndrome and such) and
have a scheduled u/s for Sept 9, I think it is. I have to call and
reschedule that as school will be back in by that date and DS gets home
usually around 330ish daily, so there's no way I could be laying around for
an u/s at 315 when DS is almost home.