Old October 2nd 03, 04:56 PM
dragonlady

Default military schools?

In article ,
(mbajema) wrote:

"ColoradoSkiBum" wrote in message
Why military school? What do you hope to get from one?

:
:
: gee, maybe discipline, manners, courtesy, respect? Things that are
: SORELY lacking in the public school system these days....

That, precisely. Do you have any idea where we might start our search?

Why not start by looking in the mirror. The aforementioned
discipline, manners, courtesy, and respect starts in the home, you
fool.

Mary

That was certainly mannerly, courteous and respectful. . .

meh