Old April 17th 10, 07:22 PM posted to alt.adoption,talk.abortion,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.suicide.methods,alt.child-support
SAY BYE BYE

Default I WILL BE OUT OF HOSPITAL SOON, THEN WE CAN PARTY

I like hearing about all your parties.

Honestly, that is all I hear is how hard you party.

That is great, it gives me a reason to hope I recover soon.

In the meantime, keep partying. You're really good at throwing trashy
parties!! How fun.
"SAY BYE BYE" wrote in message
I am so looking forward to the party and all your sympathy and all. I am
getting out of the hospital any day.

Thank you for all your good wishes after my fifth suicide attempt.

I am glad you want to party with me, that is so nice that you are a caring
death defying fellow partier.

I am so glad you have been partying in my honor during this time. Thank
you for making me feel important.

It's been great really. Thanks again, your wanting to party a lot means
so much to me.

We share so much. For example I sit home sick a lot and stay in bed
watching you party. I am glad someone is partying a lot because I can't.

Thank you a lot for your party. It gives me hope. Because you have been
such a great defending friend since childhood and no one knows me better
than you.

Then we can get married and have a party. Partying is so much fun, I am
glad you keep the party going when I can't. I hope we can be family some
day, then we can party together like we always did. I love imaginary
partying with you.

I hope you pick out all the cool music since you have such great taste.
Thanks for picking all that party stuff out for me.