Old December 9th 07, 05:20 PM posted to alt.support.breastfeeding,misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy
HCN

Default aspartame An interview with Dr. Russell Blaylock

"JOHN" wrote in message
http://www.whale.to/v/Aspartame_Truth.pdf

http://www.whale.to/a/blaylock_h.html

Oh, man... not Blaylock again. Wasn't he the guy who claimed to be on the
faculty of the medical school in
Mississippi until Ole Miss contacted him about the ramifications of claiming
something that was clearly false?! (note: Ole Miss is the nickname of the
Univ. of Mississippi which has the only medical school in that state, its
webpage being www.olemiss.edu ... which has a faculty directory that never
had Blaylock on it)

What a loser!

Well, at least he is being truthful in his new academic assignment:
http://www.belhaven.edu/Academics/Di...gy/faculty.htm

Too bad its biology department is a joke... It does to have an accreditation
for science (students actually get to take classes at another school
(www.usm.edu at their Gulf Coast Research Laboratory) :
http://www.belhaven.edu/Belhaven/pro...#Accreditation , possibly
because the chairman is a spokesman for Intelligent Design!

The guy may have been a real doctor at one time, but he now reduced to
selling supplements out of a strip mall.

Of course, we have the infamous whale.to website, full of all sorts of
conspiracies:

Whale.to guy claims that satanic black lines burned his bum! From
http://www.whale.to/b/cbblack.html ... " I also burnt my ass on it some
years back when I was experimenting with psychedelics, similar to a chemical
burn right through my trousers, where the trousers were unscathed apart from
a flattening of the cord. I thought, first, that I had been given a
metaphysical kick up the backside! Perhaps I had. "

Not a very reliable source... Comments about John Scudamore in
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-va...ts/Individuals include "a
large and slightly sorted collection of conspiracy theory save the whale,
illuminati, weird "science" and stuff which is not corrected to reflect
demonstrated mistakes."