Old January 8th 08, 07:23 PM posted to misc.health.alternative, misc.kids.health
Debbee

Default A Better Mousetrap for the Consumers

On Jan 7, 10:32*pm, Mark wrote:
l).

Having earned my medical degree from the University of Kentucky (and
thankfully, never having encountered "Dr." Boyd Hayley), I can only
state the obvious: nutjobs can crawl out of the woodwork anywhere.
Aus has its Carole, Kentucky has its Boyd...even Costa Rica has its
[wipe the slime from my keyboard] Ilena, and Indiana, home of James
Dean, has its Jan.

None of this means that Kentucky, Indiana, Costa Rica or Australia
have lost all sensible thought. *It just means that these places
tolerate the cranks and the "problem children" rather than just
stuffing them in a place where they would be relegated to jabbering at
each other ad nauseum...we're a compassionate bunch, I should say.

Let us celebrate our tolerance of those unfortunate enough to have
been born lacking the gene that codes for rational thought.

Mark, I still haven't made up my mind on this controversial subject of
vaccines; due to the fact that special ingredient is still contained
in flu shots. However,
what I would like to propose to all of you "scientific minds" (as you
so
like to claim you have), is that consumers know what exactly is in
the vaccine that they are getting so that they can make a responsible
choice with their physician whether to take the vaccine or not. I'd
like
to see a Material Data Safety Sheet on every ingredient in the
vaccine,
and some accountability from doctors such as yourself, so if you
propose
that XXXX vaccine is the the right drug of choice, that you are held
accountable
for your actions if the person were to die or get sick from that
vaccine. Keeping
in the same lines, I'd like to see a doctor have to put his
malpractice insurance
information on a sheet, given to the consumer PRIOR to the doctor or
nurse giving
the vaccine, so there is some kind of documentation that will assume
100% responsibility
that if in the future that this vaccine contains dangerous chemicals
that you, or your employer
will take full responsibility. Along the lines that chemical
manufacturer's must do today, naming
the ingredients of their product. As a consumer advocate, unless you
are willing to "put up," then
instead of making the nasty cracks you have made against individuals
that do not share your
opinion, a great option for you would be to be adult enough and
professional enough not to make
the cracks you have made towards the consumers you have named, as if
you feel you are way
better than they are.

Consumers have the right to question your credentials, your ethics,
and your opinions. You aren't
"all that and a bag of potato chips too." All products that consumers
buy should have some kind
of warranty, and vaccines should be included. What a wonderful
opportunity for a consumer group,
like Quackwatch that openly states that they are to want to protect
the public, and get themselves involved
for making sure that a MSDS sheet is available for the consumer, and
making doctors like yourself have to take
potential risks. When you, and the rest of your scientific minded
individuals are willing to put up this kind of
documentation to the consumer, let me know. Then, only then, will
those with "scientific minds" that claim
that vaccines are the right choice, will be accountable for their
actions.

Would it be possible that there was another magic ingredient in those
vaccines that the public is not aware of?

Kentucky? isn't that where Ken Ham set up camp, after he left
Australia?

By the way, who funded that study? List the company, and those that
supported it.

Thank you.