Old January 9th 08, 12:47 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Carole

Default Bad news for liars, good news for kids

"Mark Probert" wrote in message

Hey I resent that ... just watch who you call a nutjob.

Mark was only going by what you post.

There's nothing unscientific about cellsalts, they've been a regular

part of
naturapathy and alternative medicine for 150 years.

Naturapathy and alternative medicine are unscientific.

All you've got is a type of science that forbids innovation and

suppresses
therapies that can't be patented.

Not so. It is called real science.

Sorry mate. "Real science" has undergone a transformation in the last 100
years, and many lines of research have had the chop through reasons of
"national security".
National security is a coverall to wipe out anything that the powers that be
don't want the public to know about, for whatever reason, not necessarily
anything to do with national security, often just inconvenience or a wish to
control information.
Science as we know it is a pale imitation of what it should be and would
have been if the powers that be hadn't got their greasy hands on it and
written out so many concepts. Eg, the oil / fossil fuel crisis is an
engineered situation. Long ago there would have been invented free energy
available to the world, but you can't charge people for that. Tesla had a
plan to provide it to the public but Morgan gave it the chop, saying that he
couldn't make any money out of it.

But people like you can't understand this concept, of a conspiracy so far
reaching that it encompasses every avenue of human endeavour. You compare
this and that and say its crazy. I say, is it and why?

Carole
www.cellsalts.net