Old November 10th 03, 10:05 PM
.x.

Default first scan

Hi all

I've just had my first ultrasound at 13 weeks. I can't believe how active
the little baby is! It was jumping all over the place, swallowing, sucking
it's thumb and reaching out it's hand - just like a real baby but in
minature.

I thought I would cry but I just couldn't stop smilling - it was so
fascinating. I got a video of the whole thing so that should keep the
relatives happy.

It's still a little hard to convince myself that I am indeed pregnant - I
can't feel it move yet. I can't wait for that feeling - I'll probably post
here in a couple of months complaining that I can't sleep 'cause the baby is
kicking

Other good news - I haven't been sick for 4 days!!! and the nausea dulls
down for about 6 hours a day!!! I actually had a full bowl of pasta with
cheese today instead of the usual 3 tablespoons of some bland food. I hope
this is the beginning of the end of morning sickness. I can't believe I
made it through.

I hope everyone else and their families are well.

Camille
EDD 17 May 2004