Old June 8th 04, 01:36 AM
Lee

Default Recommendations of good non-animated "family" films for two parents and a 3-year-old?

Snickmere said:

Have you considered looking for some of the much older classics such as
Chittty, Chitty, Bang, Bang,

I don't mind my kids being exposed to a realistic amount of violence, but some
parts of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang could be disturbing.

As I recall, it includes a scene in which the King and Queen sing and dance
around in their underwear while trying to kill each other. This same couple
hates children, decreeing that any that are found in their kingdom should be
locked in the dungeon.