Old December 3rd 03, 07:50 AM
Greg Hanson

Default Kids should work.

Don't disagree with LaVonne, she's an ""expert""!
chuckle

The whole thread seems so "academic" as to be
out there in LaLa Land. Ego stroking and
people feeling very philosophical and all..

Look, There goes LaVonne, the Pied Piper of Dinkytown!

AdoptaDad wrote
Many animals use what amounts to some form of physical
discipline when rearing their offspring.
It's not uncommmon at all.

In addition, there are several species that actually
eat their young. Given my druthers, I'd rather be
beaten than eaten.

And since I'm the male of my species, I'm rather
thankful I'm not a black widow spider or preying mantis.

Humans are no more (or less) base than the other
species on this planet.