Old November 1st 03, 07:23 AM
Me

Default ALERT to all readers of k12.chat.teacher and misc.education

Maybe the bunch of you could move 'this exchange' out of aar? I don't see
anyone jumping in to either wildly defend or accuse her, so it's pointless
to involve us.

Thanks ever so.

"Joni Rathbun" wrote in message

On Fri, 31 Oct 2003 19:19:29 -0600, toto

I am ignoring them entirely.

They are not worth my time and anyone
who knows me knows their accusations have no basis in reality.

I normally do too; but every now and then I feel compelled to
set the record straight for those who might be new to this
exchange. It's been going on for years now and I forget that
a few people out there haven't yet discovered what a jerk
the other guy is.