Old August 20th 04, 02:13 AM
Zoey

"Paco" wrote in message
om...
Marriage is unnatural for men. After a few months (at most) there's no
romance,it all becomes work and it's goodbye to your life. If you want
to marry wait until you're about 60 then get a girl of 20 who you can
train. An intelligent and submissive girl is the best.

I agree with you - I think whoever posted that is complete moron and
yes - the men are more often than not the pathetic losers who cause

mothers
to be single mothers.

YOU caused the problem by not using birth control and/or making a bad
mating choice.

What "problem"? I don't remember mentioning my child being a "problem"
of any kind.

Um, not sure if you're so educated about the facts of life but, well, I
don't know how to break this to you but men also have a responsibility to
use birth control. But, you probably missed that day of sex ed. in school
right?

At least, that's the situation for me. No one
understands what being a single mother is until they experienced it.

For
myself, I'm glad that I get to raise my son the way I want him to be

raised
because his father is an idiot

He says YOU"RE the idiot.

You must be a deadbeat dad. Hope you're proud of it. Consider yourself
lucky that someone was willing to procreate with you and unfortunately let
your gene pool carry on a little longer.