Old June 8th 06, 06:15 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy

Default Active Active Baby

Anna.Nicole.m wrote:
Welches wrote:
I wouldn't worry. It sounds normal baby activity at 20 weeks. Doesn't mean
that the baby will ncessarily be more active. |Your dh will have 6+ months
after the baby is born before the baby's mobile enough to increase the
distance he moves over the course of the day by a mile.:-)
Debbie

I'm not worried about it. My mom is convinced that it means I'm going
to have a colicky baby. I think she's crazy, considering Colic has
little if anything at all to do with activity, but more to do with
digestive issues.

Actually, if it's digestive issues, then it's not
colic (not to pick too much of a nit) ;-) Colic is
fussiness that doesn't have a specific, identifiable
cause. Of course, I'm unaware of colic having any
relationship to fetal activity either. Some of my
babes were very active, but none of them were
colicky (thank goodness).

I just wanted to know if anyone else is having fun with this?

I think we all have had fun with that at times,
though sometimes it loses a bit of its luster in late
pregnancy when it keeps you from grabbing those few
precious hours of sleep!

Best wishes,
Ericka