Old May 19th 04, 02:38 AM
Dagny

Default Laundry tips needed!

"Jill" wrote in message
. com...

The poo IS bad- I don't want her non-pooey clothes in the pooey water of

the
first load of laundry. So this does work well for me, doing a short small
cycle in cold with just a bit of detergent then going back andadding a big
load to wash in warm....

I do my poo diapers in hot, and find that works well. I usually do a short
cycle in hot, then add other things that are less dirty, and do another
short cycle in warm or cold. I have never had a persistent stain from
anything that came out of the baby or me.

Oh, in the beginning, it was constant laundry because of what was leaking
from my chest.

-- Dagny
Mom to Meg, 10/03
EDD 1/19/05