Old May 19th 04, 03:54 PM
Luna

Default Laundry tips needed!

The poo IS bad- I don't want her non-pooey clothes in the pooey water of
the
first load of laundry. So this does work well for me, doing a short

small
cycle in cold with just a bit of detergent then going back andadding a

big
load to wash in warm....

You probably won't feel comfortable with my
recommendation, but I say just throw it all in together
and let it go, possible with a pre-wash or a cold rinse
to start. It's not going to hurt the other clothes.

Best wishes,
Ericka

Second that . . We just wash everything together, one or two loads a day,
only using a pre-rinse when we're washing a big load of diapers. And re
Dreft, I've heard it's awfully harsh - but I guess it does smell good to
some people! We use All Free.
Best,
Hannah