Old April 9th 07, 07:05 AM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Ray Fischer

Default Who has the ultimate right to choose?

elizabeth wrote:
On Apr 4, 10:34 am, "Chris" wrote:
"CafeWriter" wrote in message

snip

I've had enough. For all the men who got women pregnant and decided to
become deadbeat fathers,

Men don't decide to become fathers; women make that decision; unless, of
course, your definition of fatherhood begins at conception.

Men are free to get vasectomies before sex, they are free to use
condoms. Women can't get vasectomies nor decide to use condoms,
that's the man's choice. So you don't have as many choices as women,
too bad.

Women have many more choices of reversable contraception.

If women had a method as cheap, safe, and effective as
vasectomy, that could be as easily reversed,

Norplant. Depo provera.

And vasectomies are NOT easily reversed.

But because most men feel entitled to sexual access,

Like women feel entitled to have men pay for their choices?

Now geez that's probably part of the reason why some women chose

abortions;
they already knew that the men that got them pregnant wouldn't help them
out.

Did you purposely decide to not answer my above question, or did you simply
overlook it?

So what's your beef, mad about paying child support?
Well, why not get custody and make her pay you?

Doesn't happen.

--
Ray Fischer