Old April 24th 07, 09:14 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
xkatx

Default When to let kids meet new girlfriend

"Strutter" wrote in message
Excuse me if this question has been asked before, but when is the
appropriate time to let children meet a person you are dating? My ex and
I have some disagreements about this. I feel that I should be in a
relationship long enough to know that it has the potential to be lasting
before I subject my daughter (6 years old) to meeting the person I am
dating. I don't believe that my daughter should be exposed to every
person I go out with, or her mother, just for a matter of convenience. My
ex wife has dated three different guys over the past five months, and now
my ex is with someone new again. I asked her to please give her
relationships time before having the person around my daughter, but the
new guy is already wanting to go to my daughter's T-Ball games, etc. Am I
crazy for thinking that it's unfair to my daughter to be exposed to these
guys so quickly? Am I unreasonable thinking that my ex should wait six
months or whatever amount of time it takes to see if the relationship will
turn serious?

I just noticed this... You put the subject as "When to let kids meet new
girlfriend" yet is this about your girlfriend? Is your ex a lesbian? We've
had a few topics lately on here about bi and heck, I think there was even a
mention or three about quad-gendered or something. Does your ex date
lesbian males who get what they want from her then leave?
I'm a bit of a Confusedasaurus Rex.