Old June 9th 07, 10:43 PM posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.pregnancy,uk.people.parents
Anne Rogers[_2_]

Default Announcing (X-post)

Well, congratulations! Am I the only one who had absolutely no idea you
were pregnant? Best wishes for everyone.

I think she snuck it in somewhere about 6-7 mths ago, she's been more active
in posting, than before she was pregnant, I think, plus a moderate number of
threads started with some kind of query relating to her pregnancy, those
perhaps not as profilific as some, I guess if you don't read often, it would
be possible not to know someone was pregnant, though things are generally
pretty quiet, I can't think of that many people who are pregnant on here
right now anyway! There is NL, ncrist, blue/beyond the pale, Boliath, a
couple more who've popped in for the occasional post. Another recent birth
from someone you right remember from previously, was Karen, from the UK, had
her 4th a bit over 2 yrs ago I think and was on here a bit, she just had a
5th, unfortunately emergency c-section due to placenta previa that then
caused a lot of bleeding. Oh and there was emilymr who had a vbac and Elle
who did manage to notice she was in labour. A lot of longer standing posters
seem to have finished their families, or are having a break, or
unfortunately having miscarriages. I'm reading this from
misc.kids.pregnancy, if you're reading it elsewhere, then all that above is
probably irrelavant, LOL.

Anne