Old June 29th 06, 12:15 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default frothy poops related to diet or not?

Hi --

The post about primary vs. secondary lactose intolerance was excellent.
Cheers to the poster!

I'd consider staying on the elimination diet for a bit. Be SURE to keep
a food diary while you're doing it. What foods are you eliminating, and
how many at once? I'd probably start with soy alone since about 1/3 of
babies who are milk-protein intolerance are also soy-intolerant. I'd
also go back to my ped. and not accept any simplistic answers.

Good luck,
--Beth Kevles

like me to reply.