Old July 1st 06, 04:22 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default frothy poops related to diet or not?

"Linda" wrote and I snipped:

Hi, sorry didn't really make it clear - have been dairy free for about 4
years since we discovered DH doesn't digest milk well, so we both went off
it and now I don't like the taste. So I don't think that would be a
factor - although I do (normally, obviously not atm) have chocolate. I
think it's soy thats the problem, so I think I'll continue on the diet but
just start adding things now.

If your baby is reacting to cow's milk protein coming through your
breastmilk, there are a lot of ingredients you must watch for. It's not as
simple as avoiding milk, cheese, and ice cream. Check out Beth Kevles' web
site from her sig.

-Patty, mom of 1+2