Old July 9th 03, 08:33 PM
zeldabee

Default confused one

Astromum wrote:
Larry McMahan wrote:
M&M writes:
: Also, there's a chance that my husband will be transferred abroad
: later this year and I will have to move with him. My question is,
: would it be allright for me to be pregnant if we move around ?

Absolutely not! In fact, once you get pregnant, you need to stand
rooted to the floor in one spot until you give birth. No one has ever
moved after becoming pregnant. Don't be the first! Just kidding.

So, do I stop moving as soon as I have a positive test? Does that
mean I have to sit on the loo the entire pregnancy?

Well...that's what I do. ) Or it seems so, anyway. I was thinking of just
being fitted with a catheter, and I can carry a bag around with me, and be
done with it.

--
z e l d a b e e @ p a n i x . c o m http://NewsReader.Com/