Old May 15th 07, 02:59 AM posted to alt.child-support
Bob Whiteside

Default Call for Action. Virginia joins Ohio on the short bus for "Wanted Daddy" posters

"DB" wrote in message
. net...

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in

This is an example of the statistics games played by the femwits.

Yes itserves a purpose to dramatize and issue that really doesn't exist.

Actually most feminist statistics are easily proven to be wrong. It is not
a stretch to say feminist statistics are used selectively, are taken out of
context, and are routinely over-stated.

The basic problem we have with the media today is they buy-in on whatever
their sources tell them are the "facts." I personally believe the media
starts with an agenda and then they seek out "experts" to quote to advance
their agenda. All you have to do is read a story that presents a one-sided
opinion and then look for the famous "experts say" type of quotes. (Next
time you read a women's abuse article about how men are violent abusers, men
use guns to commit violence, and domestic violence is increasing look at who
they quote and what they say.)

The media goes to women's victim abuse counselors, feminists advocating for
restraining orders, gun control advocates, CS administrators, etc. to get
their "facts". The media has no clue there is another side to these kinds
of issues so they never seek out contrary opinions from fathers rights
groups or scholars without an agenda who study family law issues.