Old May 28th 04, 03:52 AM
Alissa

Default C-Sec and steps....and driving??

snip
My Dr didn't say a word about steps, and I lived in a single level home so
it never occured to me they might be a problem....All he did say was don't
drive for 2 weeks, I thought it was ment to be 6 weeks...I could of easily
driven a car at 2 weeks but didn't need to go anywhere in the first 4 weeks
that DH couldn't take me....I think the passenger thing is a bit of
overkill, you could walk accross the road and get hit by a car....what would
that do to you abdo healing.....( mind you I didn't experince much pain
after my c/s either, I only took painkillers occasionally for the first
week).
Alissa