Old January 1st 05, 12:09 AM
Todd Gastaldo

I wrote:

Dr. Sarah shrugs as little penises are ripped and sliced en masse.

Christine "Mamma Mia" replied:

"todd, i dont think you are doing your causes any favours using posters
names like this..."
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...be88fd7215689a

Christine,

You may be right.

But (did I mention?) OBs are KEEPING birth canals closed the "extra" up to
30% when they pull with hands, forceps and vacuums - sometimes pulling so
hard that spinal nerves are ripped out of tiny spinal cords.

Yet medical doctor Sarah is still ignoring the lies...

Some babies die - some are paralyzed - most "only" have their spines
gruesomely wrenched.

This gruesome spinal manipulation is occuring thousands of times per day.
As a doctor of chiropractic, I have a special obligation to speak out.

All *medical* doctors - including our own British general practitioner Sarah
Vaughan - have an ethical obligation to expose obvious medical lies and
thereby PREVENT unnecessary suffering/unnecessary surgeries.

Yet medical doctor Sarah is still ignoring the lies...

This is a massive obstetric CRIME that sometimes causes babies loss of life
or loss of limb.

It is obstetric criminal negligence - OBVIOUS obstetric criminal negligence
that sometimes escalates to criminally negligent homicide. OBs themselves
have indicated that closing the birth canal FAR LESS than 30% can KILL.

I simply didn't believe Sarah when she said there was nothing she could do
about OB behavior because she is a GP.

I still don't believe her - esp. not now that I read about the pregnant
British woman booking with a British GP who is advising against homebirth.

See again: Dr. Sarah shrugs as little penises are ripped and sliced en
masse.

As I noted, perhaps when Sarah's baby gets older and she gets back to work
as a GP, she will start working on PREVENTION.

Perhaps Sarah's employer - Tendring Primary Care Trust - will take action
before Sarah does - perhaps when Sarah goes back to work as a GP, she will
be "steered" to warn women about about OBs are doing...

Tendring Trust spends on prevention and "steers" GPs...

THE TENDRING PRIMARY CARE TRUST (PCT) "STEERS THE WORK OF GP
PRACTICES..."

"The NHS spends public money - your money - on health care,
treatment and **prevention**...Tendring Primary Care Trust [PCT] aims to
deliver
better and more
responsive health services to improve the health of people in
your area. The Trust holds the NHS budget for our local
population of 139,000 people. It steers the work of GP
practices..."
http://www.essex.nhs.uk/documents/gu...ring%20pct.pdf

The Trust that employs Sarah "steers" GPs and "spends" on prevention.

THAT is the primary reason I named her.

Christine, I don't think you do my cause any favours by publicly suggesting
that I should not respond to British GP Sarah Vaughan by name when she
ignores medical doctor lies and blithely shrugs as infant penises are ripped
and sliced en masse.

I think everyone on the newsgroup should be asking the British GP why she is
ignoring the obvious OB lies.

I think everyone on the newsgroup should be asking the British GP if she
REALLY thinks it's legal for OBs to lie and close birth canals up to 30% and
keep birth canals closed the "extra" up to 30%.

I think everyone on the newsgroup should be asking the British GP what she
intends to do about the FACT that - whereas SHE learned about the "extra" up
to 30% - many women never hear about it - and those that do have to ASK
their obstetricians for it.

A major obstetric crime is occurring.

The time for "nice" is long past.

Besides, I *am* being nice - to babies.

Sincerely,

Todd

PS I keep thinking about that recent video on Dr. Phil of the woman whose
boy was paralyzed - the midwife was pulling on the baby's head with the
woman on her back. Arrrggghhh.

I wonder what it feels like to have a spinal nerve ripped out of the spinal
cord?

Some babies are having this and worse happen to them as Sarah the British GP
ignores the medical doctor lies and flips me off with a "No **** Sherlock"
and now a shrug.

Medical doctor silence - medical doctor SARAH VAUGHAN silence - THAT is a
big part of what is making it so that women have to ASK obstetricians for
the "extra" up to 30%.

An email from Sarah to Tendring Primary Care Trust - cc'd to me and
misc.kids.pregnancy - would do me wonders and MIGHT kick off some action
finally.

Sarah could say: Todd's right - The Four OB Lies are pretty obvious - and
so are the grisly biomechanics of semisitting delivery.

Simple no?

I noted some of the OB lies in an Open Letter to the FTC years ago...
http://home1.gte.net/gastaldo/part2ftc.html
THE FOUR OB LIES...

OB LIE #1. After MASSIVE change in the AP pelvic outlet diameter was
clinically demonstrated in 1911 and radiographically demonstrated in 1957,
the authors of Williams Obstetrics began erroneously claiming that pelvic
diamaters DON'T CHANGE at delivery.

OB LIE #2. After Ohlsen pointed out in 1973 that pelvic diameters DO
change - the authors of Williams Obstetrics began erroneously claiming that
their most frequent delivery position - dorsal - widens the outlet.

OB LIE #3. After I pointed out in 1992 that dorsal CLOSES - and so does
semisitting - the authors of Williams Obstetrics - put the correct
biomechanics in their 1993 edition - but kept in their text (in the same
paragraph!) - the dorsal widens bald lie that first called my attention to
their text...

OB LIE #4. OBs are actually KEEPING birth canals closed when babies get
stuck - and claiming they are doing everything to allow the birth canal open
maximally. (ACOG Shoulder Dystocia video - also forceps and vacuum births
are performed with the mother in lithotomy.)

See Make birth better: Dan Rather, before you leave CBS...

Sorry to have disappointed you Christine.

Feel free to retract your support publicly. I can take it.

Same goes for the various other women who have expressed support.

Sarah could have just remained silent about matters medical and just hung
out with the ladies.

If she remains silent about "my causes," I will not mention her name again.

I hope she doesn't remain silent.

I hope she finally speaks out - to Tendring Primary Care Trust - and copies
me and misc.kids.pregnancy.

Women shouldn't have to ASK their obstetricians for the "extra" up to 30%.

Medical doctor silence as babies suffer needlessly is plain wrong.

Sincerely,

Todd