Old January 8th 04, 10:33 PM
Krystle N

Default can someone give me some advice?

look donna i know ur trying to help me but calling me careless and that
other word you used..thats not helping me..i know i made the mistake of
having sex..and we did use protection...i told him to take it off
because it was burning...i come to find out i'm alergic to it..it may
sound stupid but i am..and i'm only human...yall may say tell ur mom
that u might be pregnant..but if yall were here..yall'd
understand...every day she comes home from work she yells at me..i don't
ever do anything wrong..as soon as she walks through the door she yells
at me for no reason..my mom has an anger disorder...she gets mad at the
littlest things..i have a pregnancy test already i'm just affraid to
take it because i'm affraid that i might be pregnant..i know what i need
to do...thanks for yalls help it's been really nice for yall to help
me..it's just that i don't know why yall are putting me down..the guy i
had sex with is 17 ...he's my ex-boyfriend..and i don't really want to
be with him..and yall are probably goin to ask me why did i have sex
with him...the reason is..if i didn't...he wouldn't have left me
alone..i tell him to quit doing things...for an example..we were
standing in the lunchline yesturday at school...he kept pokin me and i
told him to quit ...and he wouldn't stop ..i kept telling to quit and
kept telling him to quit...and he just wouldn't quit... i know i should
go to the police station and have a restraining order put on him...but
if i'm pregnant..who would be the father of my child?...see yall need to
ask me these questions b4 you know what to say to me...i'm not saying
that yall shouldn't have said anything..it's just that when i talk to
people..all they do is put me down..no matter what situation it is..they
always put me down..and i'm tired of it so i'm sorry for what i just
said but i can't see how people can put other people down for mistakes
they did..we're all human and we're all from the house of God, and we
all make mistakes..so if i seem like a bad person to yall...let me just
say this..i'm not a bad person i would die for anybody..i would help
people through things no matter what the circumstances are..i would walk
through fire so no one can feel the pain...i would do a lot for my
friends and family...just so they wouldn't feel any sadness..or
pain...like i'm goin through now..so if you don't appreciate that i'm
comming out and telling people that i might be pregnant and if u have
some rude comment to say to me..then just don't tell me anything ..don't
say anything to me cuz all i want is help..i just need a woman or
whoever to talk to...i can't talk to my mom cuz like i said i can't even
breathe and she's jumpin down my throat...sorry this is so long but i'm
tired of the way people treat me..it's awful i've been goin through it
my whole life..one of my brothers used to abuse me..and i hated the fact
that my dad didn't do anything about it..so thats why i moved in with my
mom..just so i could get away from the pain that they caused me..i'm
sorry that some of yall disapprove of this but all i wanted was some
advice on how to get through this...not about what i did to get this
way... i'm sorry if u feel that way...
Krystle