Old November 22nd 06, 03:48 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents,alt.usenet.legends.lester-mosley
marika

Default America's Future

Immigrant wrote:
America's Future
Last Updated November 21, 2006

What does the future hold for America? The younger generation should be
the hope for America's future.

This is too funny

If you look at 25 to 35 year old today
what do you see?

thanks for the lovely words. I will always treasure it. The
marshmallows will happen.

For the majority of those in that age group much about
their lives does not seem absorbed by building a better future for
themselves or for the world.

I agree with you. Big mistake. I just talked to a friend who was an
employer for a few years. He offered full benefits but none of his
employees took advantage -- because they didn't feel like filling out
the forms.

The responsibilities that they have and
the duties that make up their daily concerns aren't those of their
parents.

Also, what if anything have you heard about the tiff between them?

This may sound like the cliché accusations leveled at the
younger generation.

I just heard others buzzing about this.

mk5000

"it's hard sometimes to find the right match....
if you want cheap, go to radio shack and save the receipt
for a possible return. '--sam