Old September 3rd 08, 12:11 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy
Andrew Heenan[_2_]

Default Shaken Babies by Archie Kalokerinos, MD

"Michelle J. Haines" wrote...
I'm not usually one to respond to this trolling, but even I have to stop
and go :O at the notion that vaccine somehow magically cause coup
contrecoup injuries inside the skull.
That's an impressive display of... I don't know what it's a display of,
but it's impressive.

But it's also crossposted allover; please don't feed the trolls in *that*
way, either.

Thanks!
--
Andrew

The trick when dealing with cross-posting idiots is to reply to every group
*except your own*, and kill file the idiot. So while I apologise for this
cross post, you now know what to do.
http://www.flayme.com/