Old October 12th 05, 03:13 PM
Allison MacDonald

Default Irving news pulls breastfeeding cover, fires editor

Also (speaking as a former East Coaster) Irving is a New Brunswick-based,
family-owned company and is well known for its ultra-conservative policies.

-- Allison

"KR" wrote in message
oups.com...
I think this is absurd. I saw this article on CBC's website, where
they had both the original and the new picture. I thought the original
was a beautiful picture.

I don't think that it's not distributed in Canada, but New Brunswick
where the paper was distributed has a very low rate of breastfeeding.

It's too bad that the stigma against breastfeeding still exists.