Old April 17th 10, 12:04 AM posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.suicide.holiday,alt.abuse.recovery,alt.child-support,talk.abortion
SAY BYE BYE

Default I HOPE MOMMY DIES!!

I won't know any better, I am sick of all of the drama. It's not like my
life will be different, mommy is so unhappy anyway.

I hope your friends finally kill mommy so you can all not notice all the
while drinking with your drinking buddies. Remember, no one noticed! They
only noticed how "cute" mommy's kids are like she is some prostitute.

Remember children aren't hurt when their mommy is.