Old July 23rd 03, 05:26 PM
Karen O'Mara

Default help me keep my son from perpetuating the cycle of abuse (very long)

wrote in message .net...
If only all psychoes were as obvious as him. The main reason I have gotten
entangled with the psychoes in my life is because they don't act like this
until they have been a teddy bear for a loooooong time first. I call them
ticking time bomb teddy bears, but not until long after I've fallen for

[snip]

I know that I've ignored the red flags that seem so obvious later. The
red flags are our guardian angels. We need to sensitize our antennaes
to them.

Karen