Old April 2nd 07, 10:44 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Zorro

Default Gag of the Week...

'Kate wrote:

getting use to using Pan with Linux (Gnome & KDE packages installed)
I'm still looking for a good web authoring program.

Wow! ... which Distro did you go for ? (Kubuntu here, after many false
starts including suse, mandrake, Red Hat, Gentoo and Caldera, and lately,
mandriva and Ubuntu)

And working hard too. Internship ends May 1st so I have paperwork up the
wazoo. I passed my license exam. All I have to do now is graduate (May
11th), wait for the final license paperwork to be completed, get
malpractice insurance, and find a real job.

Heh ... Real job?... wassat then?

Kids are fine.
Chinchillas are ready for adoption.
House needs attic insulation.

so, set the kids to work insulating the attic with chinchilla fur ...

Other than that... I'm not too busy.

SSHHHhhh

I've been reading a lot lately. I
missed being able to read for pure enjoyment. Three books in three
weeks... a friend sent me the new Richard North Patterson. I am thrilled
to have one that isn't a paperback. I will start it sometime today..

Never heard of 'im, but enjoy...

(hmmm, a quick exercise of google-fu suggests he is in the Grisham
mould ... ??)

you know, after I start laundry for the week. Ewwww.

HaHa ...

oh wait! its monday here too...