Old June 24th 07, 10:27 PM posted to misc.kids
Donna Metler

Default 2 yr old, plane trip, and broken foot-any suggestions?

We're supposed to fly to DC for a job interview for DH and a family visit
later this week, which, due to scheduling will involve a plane change in
Atlanta. Unfortunately, DH broke a bone in his foot Friday, and is on
crutches. Does anyone have any suggestions on managing the logistics of an
active 2 1/2 yr old, a carseat, and the various carryons, plus an adult on
crutches? Usually we bring the stroller and one adult handles toddler while
the other handles the stroller piled with bags (or, if toddler's in the
stroller, the other carries the carryons that don't fit in the stroller
basket-but that's with 2 able bodied adults) I have NO clue how we're going
to get into the airport in the first place, either, since that usually takes
every hand we have available.