Old May 31st 09, 01:01 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.kids,talk.politics.medicine,misc.headlines
Happy Oyster

Default Ordering Daniel Hauser to have chemo

On Sat, 30 May 2009 14:24:57 -0500, "t" wrote:

Ahh, "Happy", poor thing is still here. I guess he is not allowed in normal
society anymore.

You still have no facts. You really should read this:

http://www.pharmamafia.com
http://www.pharmamafia.de
http://www.impfkritiker.de
http://wehrhafte.medizin.se

That is a compilation of material for pediatricians.

"Happy Oyster" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 30 May 2009 17:27:00 GMT, Jeff wrote:

Happy Oyster wrote:
On Sat, 30 May 2009 16:29:07 GMT, Jeff wrote:

Happy Oyster wrote:

Yet no one is trying kill or harm the boy.

Not gving the boy he right treatment is letting him die, and EXACTLY
THAT is
what the parents are doing.

No it isn't. The parents came to the conclusion that the boy needs
chemotherapy, apparently on their own. So they are giving him the needed
treatments. I am not sure they would have been doing so without court
supervision.

Even so, they had no wish to hurt the boy. They were mistaken in their
understanding of chemotherapy and the boy's illness. There is a big
difference between trying to kill a kid and having innocent actions that
lead to a kid's death.

Their "wish" is not important. Important is what they DO.

Consider a sect where every second child is killed by the parents to be
directly
sent to the gods...
--
DIE ERSTE REIMBIBEL SEIT DEM MITTELALTER

http://www.reimbibel.de