Old July 21st 06, 09:48 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Anne Rogers

Default Breastfeeding & Adoption?

"Jo" wrote in message
I spoke to my cousin who is going to be adopting. She asked about
breastfeeding and how can she produce milk. There is a lot of information
online, but I was hoping to hear from someone who had actually done it and
how they went about it. How difficult was it?

I know Jamie who posts on misc.kids.pregnancy tried it, she stopped fairly
fast though, I think they didn't have enough warning for her to do all the
preparation, but it was sore nipples in the end I think.

Try posting over there and I'm sure she'll tell you what she found out etc.

Anne