Old January 25th 13, 08:00 PM
unclebutch unclebutch is offline
Junior Member

There are always sad stories but that is no excuse for the incompetence and ignorance that permeates the DFCS. When i hear recordings that say "I will call you back at my earliest convenience" and workers saying "I'm not good at test taking" I cringe. If you are the smartest most talented person in the world but can't prove it you are a slob like the rest of us.

Either get off your butt and do your job or get another gubment job where you don't come in contact with the public.