Old November 17th 07, 09:59 AM posted to misc.kids
Chookie

Default IQ and what it means in adulthood

In article
,
Beliavsky wrote:

I suggest you read the newspaper. We are learning what genes are
responsible for various individual differences,

Um, no. We are now able to point to the exact gene that tends to produce a
particular characteristic. That is not to say that the environment has *no*
effect.

I would change the title to "Egalitarian dogmatists worry the truth is
coming out".

I would suggest you have a look at the HapMap Project yourself to find out
exactly what it involves. It simply doesn't support the racial construction
placed upon it by the blogger.

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

http://chookiesbackyard.blogspot.com/