Old May 21st 04, 05:16 PM
Melody

Default Placenta attachment causing bleeding (?) vs. Blighted Ovum... Questions (m/c ment.)

"Mary W." wrote in message
link.net...
Yes, I've heard of something like this. I think a fair number of women
have unexplained spotting. One thing you might want to check is your
progesterone level and go on supplements if its low.

What will that tell me? What should they be? Thank you.

My hCG levels were rising quite slowly, but rising. We had serial
ultrasounds, and confirmed a nonviable pregnancy at 8.5 weeks (I think).
At that point my levels had started to drop. We never saw a fetal pole
or the heartbeat.

Did you have a u/s at all before that? I'm so sorry for your loss :-(

I'm trying to determine if there comes a point where I'm "safe".

Thank you very much for all the advice and information.

Melody