Old September 17th 04, 11:23 PM
CME

"Bebelestrnge0721" wrote in message
Subject: Need a couple of ideas and resources
From: "Tiffany"
Date: 9/17/2004 4:41 PM Eastern Standard Time

"CME" wrote in message
news:3eG2d.39799$KU5.24081@edtnps89...

"Bebelestrnge0721" wrote in message
ubject: Need a couple of ideas and resources
From: "slykitten"
ms
Date: 9/16/2004 10:57 PM Eastern Standard Time
do you have any clue about anything??? he IS my son's STEP DAD!!!!

he's
the
ONLY DAD my son has EVER known! He became DAD when my son was 15

months
old
and he accepted US. Yes, he IS STEP DAD.

--
No Sly she does not have a clue... I do though , I understand 100%.

My
daughters had a step mom, from the time the oldest was 5 1/2 and the
youngest
she was 6 months old, would we have married over 20 years ago

probably,
but we
were denied that right. What do I feel about the paperwork now F%$#

it,
means
nothing what we had was more than any piece of paper could give us.

Our
vows
were etched within our hearts . Stay strong let it roll off it

doesn't
matter
if there are people so shallow that they don't get it. Take care
Bev

-------
Are you on medication because I think you missed a dose.

Well, lets see.....hmmmm......medication,
I have been on and off antidepressant medication for years for clinical
depression. Yes I am on medication ATM I Have been since my sig. other

passed
away , Trauma triggers my depression. I have not missed a dose though

????? Not
a very nice thing for you to say . You know for some people medication

keeps
them alive, or gives them quality of life.

Yep and I've used them myself.

You see what you
want to see, but I'm telling you, your judgement is clouded by your

personal
vendetta against Joelle.

Well which is it ? I missed a dose or my personal vendetta against Ms.

Bitch ?

But then again, why am I wasting my breath when
I'm supposed to be holding it.

because theres some people that just can not help themselves

Good luck to you in life, I sincerely
think
you'll need it.

Christine

Oh heck Christine, I have been around a long time, maybe some of it has

been
luck but I promise you I am a survivor and luck has nothing to do with it

..

Whoopdy ****in doo. Oh yay you're a survivor, do you think that entitles
you to see something that isn't there? We've all been through ****, it's
called life and I don't know a single person that hasn't had bad things
happen to them so quit flaunting that like it means something.

Yeah, let it out.... breath please.

Breathe Honey

I agree as I tried to bring some awareness to her concerning Joelle's

posts.
But, hey, what do we know?

Joelle irks my craw yes she does, Yes she is da bitch, she knows it.

Probably
takes pride in that. I have known many and still do, she does not need
protection, she holds her own very well, Tiff there are leaders and

followers
sweety, you better pick up the pace, you are following a little too slowly

dear
I am aware, Joelle bites.
I listened to her tell me her thoughts a while ago , I did use some of her
advice..... the attacks and accusations that disrespected me , my

daughter, my
grandchild, and my Partner are indeed part of why I defended Sly as I will
defend anyone she tries to treat with disrespect.You get what you give

ain't
that right?

Problem is you see nearly every word she posts as an attack and THAT is what
you need to re-evaluate.

Christine