Old April 19th 07, 12:11 AM posted to alt.support.sex-workers,alt.support.single-parents,alt.support.srs,alt.tv.aeon-flux
Bev

Default Not love, just Lust. Bi fun South Florida

On Apr 18, 5:50?pm, Dana? wrote:
On 18 Apr 2007 12:24:18 -0700, Bev wrote:

Do ya reckon that poor sole is our Bi friend Ann, ya'all know she was
the OP and she aint been back! Or Is Dana the poor menopausal ,Bi ,
bored , St00pid , non Quad, giving us all this excitement in
here !?!?!?!

God, I can't believe you think this is exciting! You school girls need
to get out of class more often.

LOL! It's just a way to pass some down time, there are more better and
exciting things to do indeed!

Either way it is a nice way to get a little break from my class
work....but really girls we are bad girls for playing in here this
way.....but then again .........nothing else to do in here these
days.......Our new name is officially Alt.Support Single-parents GONE
WILD!!!!!!!!! whooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok back to accounting......
8-P

You might not be single if you got out a little more, duh....

Between you and me ... don't tell everyone k ! I'm not exactly
single...but spent many years that way with children, on and off, off
and on ..besides having children is having children isn't it?