Old April 19th 09, 03:08 PM posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics,alt.politics.usa.constitution,alt.community
Phil

Default MA - Outrageous Injustice

"Day Brown" wrote in message
. com...
DB wrote:
When the government starts to imprison it's citizens over money
issues, it's time for a new government!

BE careful of what you wish for.
The order imposed by government supports the infrastructure
agribusiness depends on to plant, care for, and harvest. Without that,
expect famine.

How to get rid of the government without having a population that
knows how to grow its own food is debatable.

Total bull****. Growing food is not a problem in America, never has been
except during the dust bowl days and only for a section of the country.
Government is the problem, not the solution in food as well as "child
support", which is anything but. Demanding absolute government control
for every minor inconvenience has created most of the problems we have
today. Every government 'solution' simply creates more problems than it
solves, which it rarely does.
Without government intervention, my garden each year grows quite well. I
was raised on a farm with pigs, cattle, chickens and acres of crops;
foodstuffs to be sold to those lacking space, time or intelligence after
taking what was needed by the family,so I know quite well how to grow
anything that is suitable for the region in which I live. When and how
to plant is even explained on small packages of seeds. And we did it
without government control telling us what to grow or paying us not to
grow certain items to keep the price artificially high. Due to
government regulations, corporate farms are the norm along with
contaminated foodstuffs.

It works the same way in nearly every other area of life. Too much
government is worse than no government.
Phil #3