Old March 16th 04, 12:34 AM
Carla

Default Update: Thanks for the well wishes :)

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 23:18:59 GMT, "JennP"
wrote:

Because they worked!!

I am still definitly pregnant! What a scare. I guess after two miscarriages
I couldn't imagine that there would be anything but a bad outcome after
bright red bleeding.

My ultrasound showed a little heart beating very fast. 167! You could very
clearly see the head, the body and little arm buds and what's left of the
yolk sac. We didn't see it move, but that heart was beating away. She say my
forming placenta is low lying right now and since I'm on the asprin a blood
vessel could have burst and caused the bleeding. The asprin could have made
it seem worse than it was. The tech said everything looked great.

I'm still cautiously optomistic since I lost one *after* seeing the
heartbeat at 9 weeks, but this was sooo reassuring.

I'm seeing my regular OB/GYN next week and I was scheduled for a scan then.
I'm hoping that he does another one, just for reassurance.

Thanks again for all the prayers, positive thoughts and crossed fingers.
This group is the best.

Phew! Good for you and the little one!!

Carla
#1 EDD 5/14/04