Old February 10th 04, 06:31 AM
PF Riley

Default Debate grows on vaccine-autism link

On Sun, 8 Feb 2004 21:54:06 -0700, "JG" wrote:

Here's an article about kids and mercury (yes, I know there are
different forms of mercury) from www.reutershealth.com (Health eLine,
2/6/04):

Mercury study shows permanent damage to children
Last Updated: 2004-02-06 13:22:07 -0400 (Reuters Health)

I think one of the most important things to remember is that proving
the biological plausibility that mercury can cause brain damage will
be necessary but not sufficient to prove that thimerosal caused an
increase in autism. And when all the real epidemiologic evidence
points the other way, you end up with "true, true, and unrelated."(*)

PF

(*) Mercury causes brain damage; autism is on the rise.