Old November 29th 05, 07:03 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding

Default how much bigger can they get????

skrev:
Not actually trying to be rude...

Patagonia writes:

: Oh, well. I will eventually get my body back . . .

I so frequently hear or read this. It just ain't so...

1. It's not your body. It is only being loaded to you. You
only own your spirit. (Some would even say you don't even own
that, but you know what I mean.)

2. Ageing is inescapable change. You can never to back to being
what you were before. Children or no children.

Now, when some women say that, what they mean is that they don't
have to share it so completely with a chld. That much I will
agree with.

:-)
Larry

And I for one have a DH who likes my body as it is. He likes the fact
that he can see signs of our beloved children on it. And it never came
back to pre-preg.

Tine, Denmark (47 yo)