Old August 4th 03, 10:20 PM
Daye

Default What if the ultrasound tech was wrong??!

On Mon, 04 Aug 2003 03:38:32 GMT, "Nina"
wrote:

As I was painting even more stuff for the baby and admiring my handiwork,
the sudden fear that the baby is NOT what they said it was, gripped me.

Which is why I bought only unisex clothes for my first before she was
born. Pink is not my favorite color. In fact, I hate it. So she
only had a few pink outfits. She also didn't have many frilly outfits
as I didn't see them as practical. She does have some dresses, but
they were bought *after* she was born.

Girls can get away with blue. DD has spent a lot of her life in blue
-- it is one of my favorite colors. I think it is harder to pass off
a boy in all pink. However, if you have sweater that is primarily
another color, but has pink in it, a boy can def. wear that.

I have no idea what the second is yet. I will not have a huge problem
with my second wearing the clothes bought for the first, except that
DD was born in the middle of winter and #2 is to be born in the middle
of summer (for Australia).

I will tell you that the baby will not care what it is wearing so long
as it is comfortable and weather appropriate.

--
Daye
Momma to Jayan