Old October 10th 03, 08:39 AM
Mary Ann Tuli

Default Help! bleeding (somewhat graphic)

pcb wrote:
I've had a really long day at work that included lots of walking,
especially up and down stairs. I've just started my 2nd trimester and
when I got home this evening and changed my clothes I saw that I had
bled during the latter part of the day.

You will have decided what to do by now, but for future ref. NHS Direct
are good as Mark suggested. You can also phone your local maternity unit
and speak to someone. They are up all night anway, so you don't need
to worry about getting an on-call GP out of bed. You are of course
entitled to get an on-call doctor, but I can see why you might be
reluctant at midnight.

The fact that you have no cramps is a good sign.

I had early bleeding and then a few weeks later a big but single loss of
red blood. I have no idea what it was, it scared me silly, but
everything was fine.

Please let us know.

Mary Ann