Old November 5th 03, 01:56 AM
A&G&K

Default Attn: anyone with early pg spotting who went on to have a healthy baby

Warning - kinda gross, personal questions follow...

How long did you have spotting? How heavy was it? When did it occur
(weeks)? Any specific circumstances?

I stopped completely for a few days but now every time I have a bm (no
straining) I seem to get another episode (just brown mucus on the tp
though).
I'm glad my u/s last Friday was fine and am holding on to that, but I'm
still very apprehensive about the next Ob visit in another 2 weeks (when
I'll be 10w3d).
I've resigned myself to the fact that whatever will be will be and am glad
that I'm not experiencing any cramping or bleeding, but its still enough to
keep me in a permanent state of worry.
Amanda