Old November 5th 03, 01:25 AM
ModernMiko

Default anyone with early pg spotting who went on to have a healthy baby

A&G&K" wrote in message
Warning - kinda gross, personal questions follow...

How long did you have spotting? How heavy was it? When did it occur
(weeks)? Any specific circumstances?

I stopped completely for a few days but now every time I have a bm (no
straining) I seem to get another episode (just brown mucus on the tp
though).
I'm glad my u/s last Friday was fine and am holding on to that, but I'm
still very apprehensive about the next Ob visit in another 2 weeks (when
I'll be 10w3d).
I've resigned myself to the fact that whatever will be will be and am glad
that I'm not experiencing any cramping or bleeding, but its still enough

keep me in a permanent state of worry.
Amanda

*warning - pretty gross description to follow*

My spotting started on Sun am. It was just a strand of mucus with a hint of
blood. Then for the next few hours, whenever I wiped myself it was pink.
Then mid-day, I started having red wipe (like red water) on the tp. It eased
up overnight but about lunchtime on Mon, I felt warm flow and when I went to
the bathroom at work, I had heavy (but not enormously over-the-top) blood
flow that was thick just like a heavy period. At no point was it brown at
all. I was in my sixth week. With my DS, I had a bit of faint-pink then
brown spotting early on after sex one time but that was it. When I saw the
bright red blood Sun I knew it was bad and when it started coming out heavy
yesterday I knew it was hopeless for the pregnancy (although a *tiny* part
of me held a little hope I think). Also when the bright red appeared on Sun,
my back started hurting and by yesterday I felt mildy crampy all over my
lower region. Hope that helps ease your mind a bit. Your sit. sounds ok
fromwhat I've read and doesn't sound like what happened to me.

--
Jenn
Kevin DS 06/26/98

--
Leader of the Cult of Worshippers of BiPolar Long-Haired Sexy Anime Guys
with Swords