Old November 5th 03, 01:21 AM
Sandy R

Default Attn: anyone with early pg spotting who went on to have aheal...

I had spotting in y last 3 pregnancies early on, With my son born in
2000, I freaked out but dr said it was perfectly normal with son born in
2002 I started at 8 1/2 weeks, it was BAD I thought for sure I
miscarried and was hemroging...It lasted on and off until around my 21st
week...He was born 7/15/02 perfectly healty son born Jan/2000 was
perfectly healthy too...This pregnancy I started bleeding around 12
weeks, went to the dr, they checked could find nothing wrong and
everything has been going fine, We found out a couple of weeks ago that
we are having a girl and they can't make up there mind on our due date
:-) They have never been able to tell me what causes it and the DR did
tell me some woman bleed the entire pregnancy. Good luck to you and hope
this has helped reassure you that it doesn't always mean loss.

Sandy
mom to Keith12, Kyle5, Ryan3, Andrew1, and Rebekah EDD 1-13-04

~Have a Great Day!~

http://community.webtv.net/Dra223/OURHOUSEWIVES

http://community.webtv.net/Dra223/FAMILY